FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: SVT Ford Focus Stock Speakers w/ tweeters built in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've got a set of stock speakers from a Ford Focus SVT with the Audiophile package.

They are 6x8 and will likely fit a Mazda 3 as well considering the similarities between the two cars.

The speakers come with a woofer and a tweeter built in 1 unit. Plug and play with built in crossover...

Good OEM replacement speaker or an upgrade if you have a non-SVT Ford Focus and want to upgrade your speakers. These are great speakers..... replacing because I went above and beyond to some more expensive ones. They were used for about 3yrs lightly (50,000km) then replaced....

$50 obo

[Image: 00z0z_g4zGAYPHT0z_600x450.jpg]

[Image: 00r0r_eyyNDbpT9Hu_600x450.jpg]
(10-03-2013, 06:06 PM)SVTGuy02 Wrote: [ -> ]I've got a set of stock speakers from a Ford Focus SVT with the Audiophile package.

They are 6x8 and will likely fit a Mazda 3 as well considering the similarities between the two cars.

The speakers come with a woofer and a tweeter built in 1 unit. Plug and play with built in crossover...

Good OEM replacement speaker or an upgrade if you have a non-SVT Ford Focus and want to upgrade your speakers. These are great speakers..... replacing because I went above and beyond to some more expensive ones. They were used for about 3yrs lightly (50,000km) then replaced....

$50 obo

You should probably mention if a set is 2 or 4 speakers - and remind us again where you're located.

GLWS
Right.... thanks......

It is 1 pair (2 speakers).... only selling the fronts.

I'm located in Vancouver, BC