FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: FS: Lower Your Car for CHEAP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys im selling my suspension. its going cheap but all works together amazing. It comes with the following:

x2 - SVT Rear shocks
x2 - KYB AGX front shocks
x4 - Eibach sportline springs (lowers 1.5" - 2" ish)
x2 - Apex rear springs (this is if you want to drop the rear more to level your ride a bit more)

[Image: 20131027_144951_zpsd4c7930b.jpg]

$100.00 O.B.O takes it all.

Here's a couple images of how this set-up looks on my MK1 focus when it was installed.

[Image: 20130404_172940_zps6d32561d.jpg]

[Image: 20130404_174416_zpsfe4de600.jpg]
Very good deal!
How many km on the peices?
The svt rears only have about 4k on them and tge kybs i bought used from gfx jamie with the sportline springa so im not sure the exact kms. None the less they still work great.
Agx I got used also. I didn't have them for long, maybe 25-30k and nick had them before me for a couple years. They haven't moved far on Brandon's car.

Sport lines I can't remember when I bought em whether used or new but had them only 15k maybe
i want those mache headlights and that turbo you have on there. I wanna put it on my SVT Wink

Would u be interested?
Bump. Suspension still available. Make me an offer. Just sitting in my garage collecting dust.