FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: WTB: Red Focus Hood - Coilovers - Deep Dish Rims (4/108) - Euro Grill
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey thought id post up on a few things im looking for.

Looking for a new Red Hood. Mine has lots of chips and i dont like that.

Looking for a set of coilovers. If i dont find anything here im going to probably purchase ksports.. if anyone has ever used these feedback would be nice.

Also looking for a new set of summer rims. Wouldn't mind 16inch. If not 17 tops. (Need to be in good condition)

Also looking for a euro grill or a st170 grill.

Let me know! Reply or Private MSG me. Or i can be reached by text at 2892303503 at anytime. Thanks!
Would you take a Sonic blue hood for $60?
A tip or suggestion when posting a wanted item: include the year for the car, model and if colour is important, the colour code (see VIN plate on driver side door for this info.)

For example, Focus 2000-04 have E4 Vermillion, FL Toreador Red Pearl as possible choices. Information always helps.
I'm selling mach Headlights with my euro grill check the ad out on Kijiji. I think I talked to your before.
(11-20-2013, 11:01 AM)2000zx3sct Wrote: [ -> ]I'm selling mach Headlights with my euro grill check the ad out on Kijiji. I think I talked to your before.

yo do you got a link?
do not use ksports/D2/racelands. They ride like ass, blow struts and shocks on the reg and collars seize. Buy STs (baby KWs) much better bang for buck. Iv replaced i dunno how many blown struts on those crap brands.