FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: ***Massiv Monday Wacky Wings Meet***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: wacky_logo_1.png]

Time to change it up at bit...

This Massiv Monday Meet will not be held at the usual spot outside the Timmies and Staples. I figured we need a warm and enjoyable place to hangout once in a while lol.

I have gone ahead and booked 10 seats at Wacky Wings in Mississauga. It's actually a decent place, food is good I hear the beer is good and they have pool tables. What a great mixture.

Everyone is welcome to come. This is not a year end dinner or event, I might try to plan this for a once or even a twice a month event during the winter and if people enjoy it, then we can continue it in the summer too.

Like I said I only booked 10 seats. I myself could take 3 with my new friend and her kid. So that being said I need to know ASAP who is coming so I can up the seating number!!

Please post up and vote if you are coming or not and how many seats you need. I cannot account for "Maybes" so please make sure you are a "Yes" or a "No".

Time
7:30PM

Mississauga, Ontario
L4Y 2C1
(One block west of Dixie Rd.)

http://www.wackywings.ca/
[Image: wacky_logo_1.png]

Date:
Monday, December 16

Time:
7:30PM

Mississauga, Ontario
L4Y 2C1
(One block west of Dixie Rd.)

http://www.wackywings.ca/

Attending:
  1. Scorcher000
  2. ZTWsquared
Really... No one else.

Come on guys.
My focus is put away so I have no wheels lol otherwise I probably would have come.
That's ok.

So far it's looking like.
Scorcher000
ZTWsquared
07focus_st
Joey
GFXJamie
Make sure u text me to remind me
I will try some wings
Ok guys it this Monday!!

The name is under mine.
John M
At 7:30PM.

If you need my number PM me and I'll provide.

C you there!!
let me know if there ever is a meat in the east end, i can not make these west end meats no more.