FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My New Whippage And Some Bad Canadian Weather
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys got my nnew winter car yesterday heres some pics of it the lovely weatehr outside today got to fofo away just in time :D

[Image: HPIM3228.jpg]
[Image: HPIM3229.jpg]
[Image: HPIM3230.jpg]
[Image: HPIM3231.jpg]
[Image: HPIM3232.jpg]

UPDATE ON SNOW!!

[Image: HPIM3233.jpg]

i park in my nieghbours driveway isnt he nice :D the red fofo is my moms
Lack of a second Focus for a winter car = FAIL. :P

I don't know how you do it - I've driven several Crapaliers... I could never trust my life to one in the winter.

All the best to you... hope you make it to spring!
at least the salt is not eating away at the focus. Youll have something to look forward to in spring...I miss that feeling.
NOS2Go4Me,Dec 19 2008, 01:22 PM Wrote:Lack of a second Focus for a winter car = FAIL. :P

I don't know how you do it - I've driven several Crapaliers... I could never trust my life to one in the winter.

All the best to you... hope you make it to spring!
[right][snapback]278529[/snapback][/right]

Heh, when mom had the Cavi, she always kvetched that the thing was a handful in the snow. Dunno how she feels about the Mazda 3 she has now though :huh:

NefCanuck
:ph34r: ..brushed the car off at least, :P ...even if it was driveable, I wouldnt be going anywhere...

[Image: pict3323am3.jpg]
[Image: pict3325db9.jpg]
[Image: pict3324bx0.jpg]
[Image: pict3326sq1.jpg]
the cavalier is a beast i think ..i was out in it today and it was amazing in the snow
yeah, our Escape is a beast too :P

lets go snow drifting!!
Hey can I bring the Fusion AWD out to play? :D

NefCanuck
fatphocus,Dec 19 2008, 04:23 PM Wrote::ph34r: ..brushed the car off at least,  :P ...even if it was driveable, I wouldnt be going anywhere...

[Image: pict3323am3.jpg]
[Image: pict3325db9.jpg]
[Image: pict3324bx0.jpg]
[Image: pict3326sq1.jpg]
[right][snapback]278546[/snapback][/right]

Why is your front bumper a different colour than the rest of the car?
cause he has an aftermarket one and diddnt wanan fack it up so he got a stock one

more pictars of the storm

[Image: HPIM3240.jpg]
[Image: HPIM3241.jpg]
[Image: HPIM3242.jpg]
drunkinmonkey,Dec 19 2008, 08:38 PM Wrote:cause he has an aftermarket one and diddnt wanan fack it up so he got a stock one

^^ exactly...my car isnt a stock ford white color, thats why it doesnt match :)