FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Need Remote Start Installer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm thinking about buying a remote starter from CDN Tire. It's on sale for $70 bucks. I don't have power doors, No alarm function. Can anyone on here give me a quote to install it?
what kind of car is it?
Same question here, but I want a higher end compustar or something similar, I've got a 2012 Jetta GLI with KESSY system, are there any setups out there that don't require sacrificing a spare key or majorly hacking up the electrical?

I am assuming Andrew is asking about is 01 focus....
VW, you gotta scarifies a spare key or valet key.
Kona Sorry 2001 Focus my daily
do you have 2 keys? none of the keys are gonna be sacrificed but need 2 to program.
i can supply bypass and charge some labour, pm me if you are serious.
I must say Kona did a great job once again. Not only did he install a remote starter for me, but my brother brought his ZX5 and he was able to finish up both in no time. Good Luck with opening your own shop Kona. Anything electronic nothing beats this guy.
Kona, can you do a setup on a 2012 F150 and how long do you need time wise?
I still need 2 keys to program but not sacrificing any of it.
I have done few 2013 f150 and had bypass programming issues. I had to do some custom flash through their website but without access to desktop and internet, this car cannot be done on my parking lot. I use 2 different bypass companies and they both have some issues with their firmwares. It was 3 months ago, so they might have changed protocol in their bypass module but I would not want to take a risk and let you down.

I am sorry to say but if you are not in a hurry, can you wait until end of this month??
I am opening shop and installation should not take more than 3 hours. Most of times, 2 hours are more than enough.

Location would be somewhere hwy 7 and yonge area.
OK cool Leo.

Ya I'm not in a rush and I am still looking at units too.

Thanks for the heads up!