FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: For sale: Tsw 16x7.5 wheels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Up for grabs is a set of wheels i picked up back in the fall. I have too many sets of wheels right now so these are up for grabs.

16x7.5 et 20 x4 wheels 4x108

They are in great shape. One wheel has a blemish of the face from being in storage something fell on it. I am going to see if the mark will polish out.

The purpose for these wheels was to be super low. A 205/40/16 will net a slammed car with great stance if using coilovers. Alternatively they are spec'd out for a 4 bolt stang/Tbird and fit very well on them for a clean wheel option. On my sedan I ran a wheel same specs and a pic is attached here as well.

I am open to offers, asking 450$ for the wheels. They all have the center caps also.

Located in cambridge Ontario
PM, email or text
James@cambridge.medichair.com
519 841 nine five seven seven

[Image: 8y4a9e8y.jpg][Image: arurejup.jpg][Image: 3uzypady.jpg][Image: yqy9yjed.jpg][Image: yhezy7em.jpg]
i sent u a text.. im interested! hit me up. whats the bolt pattern? I like the looks without covers so i want them if possible!
Edited with bolt pattern

Text replied
Bump!
Bump it up!

Come take a look, can even test fit them if need be
Sold!!