FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: WTB: Full Exhaust system, deck, TB, cold air, rims/tires 2000 ZX3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, so im looking to start upgrading my 2000 zx3 5 spd.

Im looking for the following to start:

65mm TB
Full exhaust system
Speaker deck, open to full sound systems.
Cold air intake ( when winter is over)
Nice set of rear tail lights
17' rims (obv when winter is over)
Some nice seats, gauge & radio beizels would be nice.
And a non ricy front and rear bumper that isn't stock would be sweet.

Obviously I can't afford all of this at once. But I have no set order that I want to put these all on in, so if you have something I may be interested in, pm me or post up here. Im new to the focus community, so any help, suggestions, or direction to buying parts is appreciated.

I'm in Shelburne, which is about 20 mins north of Orangeville if anyone knows where that is.
I have a set of svt seats as well if your looking for oem leather with red centers
(01-08-2014, 11:32 AM)focuscanada94 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, so im looking to start upgrading my 2000 zx3 5 spd.

65mm TB
Full exhaust system

Obviously I can't afford all of this at once. But I have no set order that I want to put these all on in, so if you have something I may be interested in, pm me or post up here. Im new to the focus community, so any help, suggestions, or direction to buying parts is appreciated.

I'm in Shelburne, which is about 20 mins north of Orangeville if anyone knows where that is.

I have a 65mm throttle body and an SVT header and full SVT exhaust. I also have 3 or 4 sets of 17" rims I'm willing to part with.

I have a cold air intake (currently on the car) that I will be replacing this spring.

I also have a Jackson Racing supercharger kit that includes a tuning chip. This is the one that was on dBlast's car and ran perfectly for quite a number of years.
I have a 65 mm throttle body make is focus central comes with cable and position sensor

(01-09-2014, 12:18 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2014, 11:32 AM)focuscanada94 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, so im looking to start upgrading my 2000 zx3 5 spd.

65mm TB
Full exhaust system

I have a 65mm throttle body and an SVT header and full SVT exhaust. I also have 3 or 4 sets of 17" rims I'm willing to part with.

I have a cold air intake (currently on the car) that I will be replacing this spring.

I also have a Jackson Racing supercharger kit that includes a tuning chip. This is the one that was on dBlast's car and ran perfectly for quite a number of years.
Ken What are you letting the charger go for? Just curious Smile I've got a set of smoked tail lights I would let go for $80, I also have a stock set of 16's if you can't find a nice pair of 17's
I've got an Svt front and rear brake kit comes with everything but pads and rotors Or ATC calipers with only 1 spinlde . Also have a red Svt rear bumper needs a new paint job though. Pm me for pics

65mm TB
Full exhaust system

I have an AEM cold air intake.