FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Happy Birthday ZX3 2NV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Happy Birthday buddy hope it was a good one and here are some pics of your past love lol

[Image: 100_0678.jpg]
[Image: 100_0680.jpg]
[Image: 100_0700.jpg]
[Image: 100_0750.jpg]
Thanks buddy, I Don't think I ever seen that 1st pic. I actually have the Carbon Roush Wing on. I think I only have one pic with it on. To bad the side skirts off. Man I miss that car
Happy birthday. Getting up there dru!

I wish I was around while this car was. You were exiting as I was getting into things and never got many chances to see this. I did catch it at import fest tho

[Image: DSC00886.jpg]

[Image: DSC00887.jpg]
Ya, after that meet I think you had blown one or two more transmissions then decided a home for your family was more important then a tranny.
Happy birthday Andrew!
WOW Thanks for that pic Jamie. I love it, totally putting that as my desktop pic. Yaa that was my last car show and the body parts started to come off right after. I went strictly drag racing for awhile then blew the tranny for the 3rd time. Then I parted it out.
Ya I remember when I grabbed the slicks off ya all the troubles you were telling me about. Maybe after this hiatus you can come back and do it different with a newer focus? Guess time will tell. I can imagine you have the itch a bit
happy belated dru!! I still got a piece of your history. most of that car is in my car now