FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: FS or Trade Hella Dual Projector Headlights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I aquired some Hella Dual Projector headlights about a week ago , i had plans for them to go on my svt focus but i have decided that i want to keep my mach headlights. so i am looking to trade them or sell them. I will trade for almost anything focus related such as wheels + tires or just wheels but must be at least 16's etc. etc. Just PM me with what you have to trade and we will go from there. I live in stoney creek and work in burlington so im able to meet up anywhere in those areas. I was told by the owner that they are BI-XENON . You can contact me anytime at 289-208-5361 prefer text. Thanks - Jacob

Pics:

[img][Image: z1_zpse5b40d10.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: z_zps3d905f39.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: z3_zps2eb350c6.jpg][/img]
Those are some nice looking lights, Hmm I wonder what I can trade for theses?

Hmm I got a set of air bags, Tinted tail lights, 18" all season tires. If your interested in anything let me know.
What bulbs come with them and how much to simply purchase?

BTW - the original Hella setups were not intended for HID and did not have the Bi-Xenon projector on the low beam. Are these still the original Hella projectors, or have they been replaced with something else?
(01-25-2014, 01:18 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]What bulbs come with them and how much to simply purchase?

BTW - the original Hella setups were not intended for HID and did not have the Bi-Xenon projector on the low beam. Are these still the original Hella projectors, or have they been replaced with something else?

They might be Euro Spec Hella's which were zenon in the low beam
(01-24-2014, 11:44 PM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]Those are some nice looking lights, Hmm I wonder what I can trade for theses?

Hmm I got a set of air bags, Tinted tail lights, 18" all season tires. If your interested in anything let me know.

I'd be interested in other things also , electronics etc .

(01-25-2014, 01:18 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]What bulbs come with them and how much to simply purchase?

I'm not 100 percent sure on these lights , I believe I read up on a for sale thread on focaljet that there is battery connectors on these lights which enable the bi-xenon , but I could be wrong as I'm no where near an expert on them , I could always pop them in my car and find out I guess lol . Price wise I have no idea .

(01-25-2014, 11:56 AM)SL8RZZX3 Wrote: [ -> ]

They might be Euro Spec Hella's which were zenon in the low beam

Is there any other way to tell if they are euro spec ones ?
Bi-xenon means the HID low and high beams are from a single bulb - and sometimes you will find them in quad bulb setups too.

Your inboard lenses are definitely projector - so assuming they are the low beams you can tell if they are bi-xenon by taking the bulb out and simply looking into the projector from the back - you'll see the metal flap inside.

When in "low beam" mode the flap stays in place, but when the high beams are activated it flips out of the way. Check for the electrical connector and check to see if the flap moves.

So is the low-beam HID and if so, what bulb is it?
(01-26-2014, 07:36 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]Bi-xenon means the HID low and high beams are from a single bulb - and sometimes you will find them in quad bulb setups too.

Your inboard lenses are definitely projector - so assuming they are the low beams you can tell if they are bi-xenon by taking the bulb out and simply looking into the projector from the back - you'll see the metal flap inside.

When in "low beam" mode the flap stays in place, but when the high beams are activated it flips out of the way. Check for the electrical connector and check to see if the flap moves.

So is the low-beam HID and if so, what bulb is it?

It does have the metal flap inside , the bulbs say Phillips E1 22z Germany on them
How much are you looking for if you sell them?
Bump !
(01-29-2014, 06:01 AM)2000zx3sct Wrote: [ -> ]Bump !

I'm interested, just need a couple more pieces of info:

1. can you confirm that they work (bulbs, ballasts, ignitors, wiring, etc. all functional)

2. Are these plug and play or is new wiring connectors / modifications required?

3. I probably have couple dozen things I could trade, but I'd like to know how much you are asking for a straight purchase.

Thanks.

Ken
(01-29-2014, 06:45 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-29-2014, 06:01 AM)2000zx3sct Wrote: [ -> ]Bump !

I'm interested, just need a couple more pieces of info:

1. can you confirm that they work (bulbs, ballasts, ignitors, wiring, etc. all functional)

2. Are these plug and play or is new wiring connectors / modifications required?

3. I probably have couple dozen things I could trade, but I'd like to know how much you are asking for a straight purchase.

Thanks.

Ken
Hey ken , I just purchased a sonic blue svt today so I have plans of testing them out
On it to confirm everything is working . I'd rather not say a price just based on someone gave me a pretty good deal on them so I'll on you what I'm looking to get.