FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: ST170 Euro Focus Bumper w/ lights Magnum Grey and Panther Black
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Price: $390 with crash bar, $350 without
Up for sale are my two ST170 Euro Focus rear bumpers one comes with a crash bar for $390, the other without crash bar is $350. Both in great shape, could use a re-paint but besides that in awesome shape. Pretty firm on price, no hurry to sell.
[Image: IMAG0003_zpsf35ac09e.jpg]
Any interest in trades ? I have a freshly painted svt sonic blue rear , I also have a whole sonic blue svt with all the body parts available . Lmk
trade for a euro rear smoothed with reiger lip?
Have a Sonic blue SVT already don't need anymore stock parts for it. Sorry.
(02-25-2014, 04:13 AM)2000zx3sct Wrote: [ -> ]Any interest in trades ? I have a freshly painted svt sonic blue rear , I also have a whole sonic blue svt with all the body parts available . Lmk

Thanks for the offer sadly though i don't think i would like the euro rear with reiger lip on my car, although i do think it flows well on your girlfriends car.
(02-25-2014, 05:50 AM)GFXjamie Wrote: [ -> ]trade for a euro rear smoothed with reiger lip?
trade for rims?
What type of wheels? Offset, width, condition?
(02-26-2014, 12:09 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]trade for rims?
I'm interested in the black if it comes with a crash bar. Are you ever in the Greater Toronto Area?
(03-03-2014, 07:07 AM)fmirenzi Wrote: [ -> ]I'm interested in the black if it comes with a crash bar. Are you ever in the Greater Toronto Area?
I have someone that travels to Oakville every so often for work at the Ford Plant, but I'm not usually in Toronto. The crash bar will come with which ever bumper as long as it is paid for.
Still no fronts ahh