FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focus 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure if anyone else is interested. The next model of Focus will look a little more like a Fusion. If you want to see more photos, just click on the photo itself.

[Image: 10nawdd.jpg]

If you want to view the high resolution versions, just click that option.
I think it looks good but I think the current front end looks better...
Nope, I disagree. Initially I thought the front end of the current version looked good, but when I saw it up close it turned me off completely. Half of what looks like grill is textured solid panel (license plates in those provinces that have front plates would hide this). In the photos everything looked good. But drive one, fill it with bugs and you will understand my opinion. So will wait with my final opinion until I can see one of these new ones up close. Textured solid panels in grills or vents (air intakes) are just plain phony. Make 'em real or don't make them.
The entire Ford line up is going this route even the Mustang. I just want to see an RS version Smile
Motor Trend has hinted this month that the RS is coming but no real details. I still wish the ST wagon would come to NA
Not gonna lie the ST wagon looks pretty cool.
RS please. Can you hear me Ford I said PLEASEEEEEEEEEE.

The 2015's look good. They look lighter too
Already confirmed the RS last week :p
lol then my message went through lol.

Now just to wait for the first ones to get sold with issues and then buy one without issues lol
where have they said they are releasing the RS in Canada?
(03-02-2014, 05:17 AM)GFXjamie Wrote: [ -> ]Already confirmed the RS last week :p

There is so many talks but till I see a 2 Door Turbo Focus announced at an autoshow I won't believe it.
(03-06-2014, 02:37 AM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: [ -> ]where have they said they are releasing the RS in Canada?

I can't find the link now, but what I read is that because of the development of the 2.3 Ecoboost for the Mustang, the development of the RS is much more likely based around that engine; and that Ford is close to making the decision to go ahead with it.

The article I read did however speculate that even if Ford goes ahead with the RS, there is still the possibility of it being Euro only.
side note, i heard they dropped microsoft and when with BB QNX based operating system on board.
I really hope they ditch MS, QNX is much better