FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: LAST DAY for cheap Tow straps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: G16-TS-BK-2T.jpg?1383567216]

List Price: $40.00
Our Price: $30.00

Focus_on_Instagram Group Price
10+ members $20.00

BUY HERE

Once added to your cart, view cart and add coupon code focus

$10 discount will be added, then proceed to checkout.

Coupon code will expire on March 31, 2014

Once complete post in this thread!

This tow straps suitable for all racecars, track day as well as road car. Manufacturer from high strength fabric embroidered with Garage16 logo patch. Capable of Towing vehicle up to 3 Tons and can be fitting to the front or rear of the car
- Features a 14mm diameter bolt hole mounting to fix to the car chassis
- 48mm width with 280mm length loop
- Comes with bolts & Nuts for fitting
- 5 Colors available - Red, Blue, Black, Green, Orange

I think it suits the ST very nicely.
[Image: Ford-Focus-TrackSTer-tow-strap.jpg]
bah what the hell throw me down for a black one
ill support Rick
Not sure where I could attach on my '13 Sedan.. but wouldn't mind it.
I'll take 2, unsure of colours but likely red and black lol
I'll take two in blue.
Oh what the hey, maybe I'll DIY the first NA Mk3 with a tow strap. Put me down for two blue plz.
Not a commitment today, but assuming you do get the ten confirmed buyers, how long would someone who did not commit still be able to purchase at at that $20 price (also known as having your cake and eating it too.) One month? two months? ...
I would say about a month and iirc It's free shipping to all of North America
how does it work? we give you the money? or we just get a coupon code and have to order our self?
Either or, Not Sure when the massiv meets are starting up again. But I can meet people there.
Any of you guys on focusfanatics? If yes feel free to post on there as well or let me know what your User names are so I can update that post.

drunkinmonkey
CookieMahnster
GFXjamie
ZTWsquared

Focus Fanatics Link
Wobb is in for one in black also. I think he only posts on FJ but just talked to him and is down
my user name is the same on focusfanatics
I am 'schrodingersbox' over at FF.
we got enough people for this yet?
Short one person for $20 bucks I'll have to double check Focus Fanatics
Ok ok, my buddy is probably going to slap me for buying it cause he gets them for free but I'll help you guys out.

One Blue PLEASE!!Big Grin
theres a guy on FF.com that wants a couple oranges as well
Noticed that this morning thanks Sean.
Use coupon code focus on checkout. Seems like there might be a small shipping charge. You guys can pick up from Garage 16.ca in Mississauga or I can pick them up and distribute at a massive meet.
Pages: 1 2