FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Msport exhaust made by MBRP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
found this Gem up in the warehouse today. it is a BNIB Msport exhaust made by MBRP. believe it or not this was the exhaust I had on my car when I got it off dru (ZX3_2NV)
exhaust is missing part of the clamp to clamp the front half of the exhaust together, easily purchase a new clamp at partsource or crappy tire
also the hatch back tip has a slight dent in the tip, also easily fixable

asking $250 plus tax/shipping

the part number on the box is for a wagon, but we also have a tip for the hatchbacks/ so in all honesty anyone can purchase it, wagon or hatch. just specify what tip you want

Located in Burlington.

[Image: photo1_zps1bcafee1.jpg]
[Image: photo2_zpse64d430d.jpg]
[Image: photo3_zps08975d7b.jpg]
[Image: photo4_zps4632c1b4.jpg]
[Image: photo5_zps017d2aab.jpg]
[Image: photo1_zps7450c70c.jpg]
WAGON TIP
[Image: photo2_zpsad295a46.jpg]
HATCHBACK TIP (mild dent in the tip, easily fixable)
[Image: photo3_zpsa1fa9c67.jpg]
What makes you think it's for a wagon? . I'm doing one up and Probly gonna need an exhaust for it . Haven't really looked into it yet but I think the wagon needs a longer exhaust ?
(03-07-2014, 10:44 AM)2000zx3sct Wrote: [ -> ]What makes you think it's for a wagon? . I'm doing one up and Probly gonna need an exhaust for it . Haven't really looked into it yet but I think the wagon needs a longer exhaust ?

Longer yes, but only in the part aft of the rear axle - pretty easy to shorten if needed.
Hmm , Sean If you can confirm that it's for a wagon Id def be interested .
the exhaust comes with either a wagon tip or a hatchback/sedan tip so it realistically fits both but the actual kit is for a wagon.
Sedan tip is different from hatch FYI it is longer much like a wagon tail section.
what diameter is the exhaust?
Pending Sale
SOLD!!!!