FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Dyno day 2014?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I might have missed some threads here and there. But wondering if there's some kind of a dyno day in 2014?
I'm patiently waiting for the regulars to mention it. Holding off on performance mods til I can get a baseline mUAhAha
ill bring the Saturn
There is always one once a year I can't rember what month it was think September or October .
How about in May? Nobody wants to wait till the end of the year........at least me.
Mid Sept I've tried organizing in the spring before, People aren't ready and such. Mid summer too many events going on. So Looking at Sept 14 or 21, 2014
Late summer works best for the crowd here. Like Dru said there are way to many shows and vacations happening.

Sean, bring the FOCUS!!
Nik, bring the F150!!!

I want to run both the Truck and the Focus. So I may have to find another driver lol

I can't wait!!!!!
I want to run st and sedan also. I'm sure Taylor wants to run her zx3 now that it's boosting solid. Sean please bring the focus and dyno it, but get the tune dialled in more beforehand
(03-12-2014, 08:36 AM)Scorcher000 Wrote: [ -> ]I want to run both the Truck and the Focus. So I may have to find another driver lol

Just rent a u-haul car transporter and tow it!
Yeah, I'll bring the truck. I only have a tuner on it. Probably will put like 220whp
I'm willing to help out as a driver as long as it's boosted Smile
ill do my best to try and get the Focus out. dunno if it will see much road time this year. etest permitting
Etest shouldn't be a problem. Got Taylor's past with a list of missing sensors and no cat legitimately
hmmm interesting. I have a cat, but yea I have a bunch of sensors disabled and the whole emissions system ripped out
Same thing. Only difference is fuel system but I can't remember what all you did there but her car has no egr system, dpfe, secondary o2 and cat is hollow.
(03-12-2014, 10:23 PM)GFXjamie Wrote: [ -> ]Same thing. Only difference is fuel system but I can't remember what all you did there but her car has no egr system, dpfe, secondary o2 and cat is hollow.

only thing I did to fuel system is bigger injectors so far.

perhaps when the weather gets a bit nicer and I can get an etest, we can get together and work out this tune and get it straightened out and off to Randy
Ya I got to do an Etest this yr also
How did you get it to pass without egr, dpfe, or second o2?
New test is easy. Everything showed as ready through the tuning and it passed no problem. If you know someone with a decent scanner they can scan for readiness. I have one if you were down my way