FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Anyone Have Info On My Car, "tantrik Zx3"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
nevermind this thread,
:blink:
mo_focus,Dec 17 2008, 08:59 AM Wrote:http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.php...opics&highlite=
[right][snapback]278380[/snapback][/right]

Holy crap!!

That little FocusCanada link is better than CARFAX.
wow that car seems like a real lemon
Here's hoping it runs good for you!
Oh wow.

WOW

Geeze....
WOW.

:blink:
dBlast,Dec 17 2008, 01:24 PM Wrote:
mo_focus,Dec 17 2008, 08:59 AM Wrote:http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.php...opics&highlite=
[right][snapback]278380[/snapback][/right]

Holy crap!!

That little FocusCanada link is better than CARFAX.
[right][snapback]278391[/snapback][/right]

lol
i'll buy the car from ya for $1500 as is, relieve you of all your problems ... some extra christmas cash :)
schade,Dec 17 2008, 08:07 PM Wrote:i'll buy the car from ya for $1500 as is, relieve you of all your problems ... some extra christmas cash :)
[right][snapback]278424[/snapback][/right]

no. :D
But at least it looks good. From a distance. :rolleyes: Sorry man, had to.
Focus man, Focus.,Dec 17 2008, 09:16 PM Wrote:But at least it looks good.  From a distance. :rolleyes:  Sorry man, had to.
[right][snapback]278428[/snapback][/right]
So what are you sayin' --- it's good from far but far from good?

Don't mean to make light of your problems - hope you get things straightened out without too much pain ... let me know if I can help with any Ford parts you might need.
if it is "the bolt", ill be getting the terry haines fix for it...i just gotta find somewhere to pull the tower out to check, no garage
schade,Dec 17 2008, 07:07 PM Wrote:i'll buy the car from ya for $1500 as is, relieve you of all your problems ... some extra christmas cash :)
[right][snapback]278424[/snapback][/right]

this is close to be a "Lowball of the Year"!

:lol:
Any of the old school guys remember when somebody bought that orange Focus belonging to what the hell was his name and came here to ask if anyone knew the history of the car? :lol:

That was the best "introduction" EVAH, until the day Darkpuppet arrived!!!!!!!!!

OMG did we "drop the hammer" on poor Steve, that went on for weeks :rofl:
I remember seeing your car at a car show im not surprised that the wiring is all screwed up.
2001 ZTS,Dec 18 2008, 03:02 PM Wrote:Any of the old school guys remember when somebody bought that orange Focus belonging to what the hell was his name
[right][snapback]278457[/snapback][/right]
Popcorn.
it was pop"K"orn and rubberman bought the car off him.......that was back in the DSCR days.
"The Original Six"

[Image: ssfocus2.jpg]

[Image: ssfocus11.jpg]
Pages: 1 2