FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Smashed ST
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I frequent salvage title vehicle sales websites to look for a Mustang project and I came across this disaster. The ST is completely mangled the motor isn't even in the engine bay anymore. Hope the occupants made it out ok. Its at Starks auto in Toronto

[Image: 31921E30-96FF-4546-88A0-FFA52EA673CE_zpszp0she1p.png]

[Image: 340F489F-4C49-42F1-944E-A97330F9F2A4_zpsbtvehjuu.png]

[Image: 3542CC8E-2D25-4C8C-BB32-235BA213868D_zpsa3x5qzu9.png]
That's clearly a lamp post.
Damn... They had to hit something doing a serious speed, or get hit by something else at a serious speed
that's terrible wreck.
That will buff out no problem...

Check out what this guy did with a wrecked ST:

http://www.focusst.org/forum/focus-st-bu...build.html
dblast can you make mention on significant pages don't feel like going through 60+ pages of forums. This Wrecked ST is way worse its deffenetly going to be IRR

On a side note i guess a set of ST wheels will pop up on kijiji soon.
The guy bought a written off ST with severe front end damage. He took off all of the damaged parts, used parts from 2 other wrecked STs and the front end of a regular Focus (because he could not find a no front end damaged ST) and re-built a ST. He is just waiting his state's dot approval for a new vin number. See page 61 for pic.
Read through it all. Cheapest way to get an ST lol
Hey, thanks for the post. If the engine was pushed into the passenger compartment, then it probably was severely damaged. But, and this is a big but, I am still looking for the drive train from a Focus ST (isn't everyone?) My preference would be either a rollover or rear-ended write-off. So far none out here in Saskatchewan.

Back in 2011 we lucked out and got a wrecked SVT for $500 from which we used everything to build the SVT-WGN (wagon). We have another project in mind which requires the engine, transmission, etc. from the ST (except I am a cheap old guy.)

So keep 'em coming. If you spot a wrecked ST, please post a price if possible. Thank you.
(03-19-2014, 08:37 PM)dBlast Wrote: [ -> ]That will buff out no problem...

Check out what this guy did with a wrecked ST:

http://www.focusst.org/forum/focus-st-bu...build.html

I saw pic on the first page and then on the last page......I'm proud of that guy!