FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: SCT X3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys I'm selling my sct programmer x3 for 280
with tune on it or would a tune have to be purchased seperately. sorry if thats a stupid questions still learning how these things work.
I believe seperately
Tune would need to be purchased separately based on your ecu code and modifications.
That wasnt a stupid question, but this might be lol how do these things work like people talk about how theyre unmarried and married and have unlocks and how some are locked like what does it all mean? im new with this tuner thing but i know you need to get tune for your ecu and mods but do you have to send it out to get that done or o they just send it via the internet ?
Each tuner has 5 vins it can be on without paying sct to add more. Once a car is returned to stock the tuner is Unmarried from the car and can be wiped and reloaded for a new car. You can get email tunes via many tuners such as randy, Fernando at RPS, tom and more. Depends what you want to do and what you want to pay. Dyno time isn't cheap
oh i know i heard about dyno time, im no where near it being worth dynoing yet, atleast not for another year and okay thats makes sense now thanks man, and yea i heard Randy is one of the best and he just left Fswerks and do you have the site url for RPS or facebook page ?
Locally DaSilva Racing Dyno tunes