FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 2000zx3sct's Wagon / SVT build
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(04-16-2014, 01:22 AM)GFXjamie Wrote: [ -> ]The "spray" at ct, is just paint and not a dye of any sort. It will come off on a surface which is being rubbed or contacted. It's fine for a head liner but a carpet I would get a replacement

I will definetly avoid that route then. Might use it on the headliner then , I hate the generic beige color of everything in the wagon .

.2001.focus.

hey i was there on the weekend also. i think i was there saturday.
ya I was there Saturday aswell around 11
(04-16-2014, 01:33 AM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: [ -> ]^^^ I think your right I think it is black. I was there on the weekend. well charcoal

That's still there ? I've seen that one last summer lol I really want to find one of the rare ones with the little spoiler .

.2001.focus.

be sure to grab 2 or 3 cans. i only grabbed one when i did my headliner and it was enough for 2 coats. but for sure could have used 1 more coat, and mine is just a sedan.
(04-16-2014, 01:35 AM)2000zx3sct Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-16-2014, 01:22 AM)GFXjamie Wrote: [ -> ]The "spray" at ct, is just paint and not a dye of any sort. It will come off on a surface which is being rubbed or contacted. It's fine for a head liner but a carpet I would get a replacement

I will definetly avoid that route then. Might use it on the headliner then , I hate the generic beige color of everything in the wagon .

I sprayed the carpet in my Saturn and I can say that yes it does wear off with continuous use. I just give the car a quick vacuum every now and then, and then just spray the spot again. I don't mind it I just keep a can in the car for such times. I just couldn't stand the grey carpet so it was a sacrifice I made

.2001.focus.

i didnt get there on Saturday until like 2:30 or 3...

I just seen a light red wagon the other day near me with a black front lip and the spoiler.
(04-16-2014, 01:36 AM)2000zx3sct Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-16-2014, 01:33 AM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: [ -> ]^^^ I think your right I think it is black. I was there on the weekend. well charcoal

That's still there ? I've seen that one last summer lol I really want to find one of the rare ones with the little spoiler .

I think your thinking of the bright blue wagon with the giant exhaust on it..that one is gone. they have a twilight blue wagon there now. roughly the same spot the bright blue one was, on the left side of the fords

.2001.focus.

also if you did spray the carpet, the mats would take most of the rubbing... that being said for the amount of cans you would need at $8 a can, a $10 carpet is the way to go
Yea that would bug the hell out of me , I want something permanent.

(04-16-2014, 01:40 AM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-16-2014, 01:36 AM)2000zx3sct Wrote: [ -> ]

I think your thinking of the bright blue wagon with the giant exhaust on it..that one is gone. they have a twilight blue wagon there now. roughly the same spot the bright blue one was, on the left side of the fords
Yea that is the one I'm thinking of , I'll def check it out tomorrow cause I might snag some of the black interior pieces that won't transfer over from the svt .

(04-16-2014, 01:39 AM).2001.focus. Wrote: [ -> ]i didnt get there on Saturday until like 2:30 or 3...

I just seen a light red wagon the other day near me with a black front lip and the spoiler.

Them spoilers are rare I think they only made like 1200 or something with the spoiler and lip .

.2001.focus.

hmmm, i didnt know they were so rare. i know its the first iv ever noticed. but i just figured it was because i dont check out every wagon i see
Dont spray, use rit dye with water. Put it in a big rubbermaid container and let it soak for a day.
http://m.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t...styleid=18
Hmmmm interesting read. Might have to try that sometime
Looks like Wally mart sells it , can't get a definite price on it . If I can't find a clean carpet this looks like a good alternative .

.2001.focus.

Go tiedie
(04-16-2014, 01:51 AM).2001.focus. Wrote: [ -> ]hmmm, i didnt know they were so rare. i know its the first iv ever noticed. but i just figured it was because i dont check out every wagon i see

That's the spoiler from the Euro wagons - it was part of the Street Edition package for wagons and it was also available to purchase from Ford - I put one on my '07 wagon - a nice compliment IMO to the Euro tails and ST200 rims.

Edit: looks like the wagon spoiler is still available from Ford - not cheap though.

[Image: P1000211.jpg]

.2001.focus.

I need a set of st200 wheels
(04-17-2014, 12:45 AM).2001.focus. Wrote: [ -> ]I need a set of st200 wheels

Yeah you and me both brother - I'm sorry I ever sold them.
(04-17-2014, 12:39 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ][quote='.2001.focus.' pid='254082' dateline='1397577080']
hmmm, i didnt know they were so rare. i know its the first iv ever noticed. but i just figured it was because i dont check out every wagon i see

That's the spoiler from the Euro wagons - it was part of the Street Edition package for wagons and it was also available to purchase from Ford - I put one on my '07 wagon - a nice compliment IMO to the Euro tails and ST200 rims.

Edit: looks like the wagon spoiler is still available from Ford - not cheap though.

[Image: P1000211.jpg]
Why does Europe get all the good stuff lol , but then again they probably think the same about the focus stuff over here . That is one good looking wagon ^

\f0\fs26 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
\outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2

also some of you probably already know but i purchased the st170 front bumper from 05blackst for this project . [attachment=943]
I was busy today , tore apart the wagon [attachment=944]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9