FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: euro centet console and interior stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have an european center console. i believe it is from st170 and it is RHD version which means....you will need to get it aligned to fit nicely. asking only $40 picked and i am located right in front of richmond hill go station.

and i have most of interior pieces. i stripped whole interior. let me know. i am givng all for nothing.

EDIT* SOMEONE FROM THIS FORUM STOLE MY CONSOLE LOL~~
(03-29-2014, 02:59 AM)konafocuswrc Wrote: [ -> ]i have an european center console. i believe it is from st170 and it is RHD version which means....you will need to get it aligned to fit nicely. asking only $40 picked and i am located right in front of richmond hill go station.

and i have most of interior pieces. i stripped whole interior. let me know. i am givng all for nothing.

I'm interested Leo - what pieces to you have beside the centre console and what colour are they?
they are dark grey. i have rear seat. dash. interior panel for rear quareter panel. etc.
leo you got pics? pm me some?

02ztsian

And me as well! Put me on the dibs list!
here are some pictures
[Image: 20140328_1255011_zpsa21445da.jpg]

[Image: 20140328_1255131_zps5c1d82b6.jpg]
Interested in console also
whoever brings money, gets the center console.
i am not asking $400, only asking $40 and nobody actually contact me where to pick up.
Pm"ed you
If its still available ill buy it

.2001.focus.

if no one has bought the center console i am 100% interested
euro console is not available. sold

.2001.focus.

Sad i always forget about this site... ill have to keep a closer eye next time Big Grin