FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: WTB SVT FOCUS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, looking for an SVT focus. If anyone is looking to sell one please PM me as I am looking to pick one up soon. Willing to spend ~$3500 depending on condition and what not.
check this one out
clicky for SVT
(04-04-2014, 01:12 AM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: [ -> ]check this one out
clicky for SVT

Emailed this guy probably 6 times already in the past 2 weeks but no reply. Its really frustrating. Puts up an ad but never replies.
I think he is a member here but can't recall his handle, I'm surprised he hasn't responded. That must be quite frustrating since you seem like a serious buyer.
(04-04-2014, 09:51 PM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]I think he is a member here but can't recall his handle, I'm surprised he hasn't responded. That must be quite frustrating since you seem like a serious buyer.

I have the money and I emailed him and told him I would buy the car no problem but still no response.
more than likely sold, trader takes forever to delete their ads.
(04-04-2014, 10:31 PM)hardk0re Wrote: [ -> ]more than likely sold, trader takes forever to delete their ads.

Also has Kijiji ad

Posted March 23rd
(04-04-2014, 10:57 PM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-04-2014, 10:31 PM)hardk0re Wrote: [ -> ]more than likely sold, trader takes forever to delete their ads.

Also has Kijiji ad

Posted March 23rd

after closer look of this car. wheres the side skirts?
ZX5 svts never had side skirts....
(04-05-2014, 02:37 AM)hardk0re Wrote: [ -> ]ZX5 svts never had side skirts....

well I just learned something new today