FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: missed connections.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

.2001.focus.

You a cd? silver gfx sedan with black roof and center of the hood. Me a red se sedan. I first took the front then we switched and you took the front. You have a few tramp stamps on your back window. i couldnt help but to notice your sexy blue 8k? eyes. We drove from eastgate up to walmart. I always see you on Rymal (atleast once a week i think)
lmao missed connections, Hope you find her buddy

.2001.focus.

It was kinda a joke. But he or she did have focuscanada stickers on the small side windows. I couldn't see the driver with my tint and then there's
Ya I think I know that member but I don't want to call someone out just in case it may not be them. lol

BTW this is an awesome way to post on cars we've saw lol

.2001.focus.

Yeah I see the car all the time. I think he lives right down the street from me. Just trying to get in touch with more people around my area, maybe get some meets going
So romantic..!
Hamilton meets are right up my alley!!! I usually hit those up.. ill travel to the odd far one.
Someone should set up a Hamilton meet soon

.2001.focus.

Well what are you guys thinking? Figure out a warm date and place to meet
(04-17-2014, 06:57 AM).2001.focus. Wrote: [ -> ]Well what are you guys thinking? Figure out a warm date and place to meet

The previous ones were all on stone church road in the best buy parking lot

.2001.focus.

well I could literally push my car there, but im down to meet anywhere in the hamilton area. im guessing being that was the old meet spot it worked out best for everyone to meet there. there is the redhill/linc off ramps for lower east end and west end people. the red hill car wash is right there. and the parking lot near tag is always dead empty now that it has closed down (mind you it was always that empty)
see the Ontario thread for a meeting