FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ford Rotunda Zeta 2.5 Engine & MTX75 Transmission Toolkit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bought this off of ebay many moons ago. It needs to go, make me an offer. It's heavy, so local pick-up only.

[Image: CIMG1492.jpg]

Ivan MacKenzie.
Hey Ivan!

No clue what any of those are worth and I mean not the slightest but I am interested in the MTX 75 tool kit. Could you PM me a price? I wouldn't be able to make you a fair offer here.

Wait, that's all one kit? What're the 2.5 tools for?
(04-19-2014, 10:32 AM)Mystake Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Ivan!

No clue what any of those are worth and I mean not the slightest but I am interested in the MTX 75 tool kit. Could you PM me a price? I wouldn't be able to make you a fair offer here.

I'll be honest, I have no idea what the 2.5 tools are for either, I bought it for the MTX 75 part of the equation. Maybe someone with more Ford knowledge will be able to shed some light...

PM sent.

Ivan MacKenzie.
The Contour / Mystique 2.5 V6 manual transmission was essentially a beefed up MTX 75 (in fact, some Ford engineer in Michigan rebuilds Focus MTX with Contour parts) and so my quess is that's what the 2.5 bits are for.

And hey Ivan - good to see you back. Cheers. Ken

(04-19-2014, 10:50 AM)imack Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-19-2014, 10:32 AM)Mystake Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Ivan!

I'll be honest, I have no idea what the 2.5 tools are for either, I bought it for the MTX 75 part of the equation. Maybe someone with more Ford knowledge will be able to shed some light...

PM sent.

Ivan MacKenzie.