FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: carbon hood
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone I'm looking for a carbon fiber hood for a 00 to 04. Any style . Let me know if anyone knows of one

Thanks Brad
Someone might remember the name of the place in I think Ajax (or Durham Region at least) that has one. 300$ no mounting hardware IIRC.
(04-21-2014, 10:15 PM)Mystake Wrote: [ -> ]Someone might remember the name of the place in I think Ajax (or Durham Region at least) that has one. 300$ no mounting hardware IIRC.

I believe it's called grounded concepts , I was in talks with them last summer about buying it , they said they were going to drop by my house on there way up to a show and drop it off but they never showed up. I'm sure they still have it .
I was talking to them last year and basically got the same thing from them. they were going to come install on my car and never came
Yeah try Grounded Concepts, but since they've moved to Pickering they don't seem to be as reliable
Ok thanks guys
send a pm to PEGASIX. I know he had drunkinmonkeys old cf hood that he repair. I think it just needs a coat of clear or a good wet sand and polish. Not sure if he still has it or not but he did
deftracing.com