FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: UPDATED---MASSIVE omni kit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys,

been talking to my work on possibly bringing in a bunch of Omni kits and stocking them in our inventory. just kind of curious how many of you would be interested in this. we need to make it worth while to bring them so there not sitting on the shelf for years to come.

I think regardless they would sell. so far I already have 2 people interested in this. I would need to talk to Karl on prices for bringing them in aswell and what we would be selling them for.

does this interest anyone?

for those of you that don't know what the Omni kit is, it allows 05-11 focus use 00-04 suspension, so your options for suspension is a lot greater
Please Guys! Lmaoo!
Aslong it's not the same price if u can get it at massive or will be cheaper?
You will be paying in Canadian dollars with no shipping or wait times. If the price is the same before freight or marginally more, it's worth it
(04-25-2014, 10:19 AM)GFXjamie Wrote: [ -> ]You will be paying in Canadian dollars with no shipping or wait times. If the price is the same before freight or marginally more, it's worth it

I can make the comparison easy ...

I could import a single Omni kit and sell it for $110.00 CAD + HST for any GTA member.

For a group buy of 5 or more I could do it for $105 CAD - that's before negotiating any group buy price or special shipping rate with Massive (not sure if they do that sort of thing.)

So, just speaking for myself of course, I'd say you'd want to target a price no more than $110 + HST and hopefully with Northern's buying power it would be considerably less.
talked to karl last night and hes giving us a pretty good rate. he said it would be even better if we brought on the whole massive line as a whole, so that's something for us to look into for sure.
we have an American address and a freight truck that comes over weekly so freight would be decent on bringing the stuff over.
still need to pitch all this to the purchasing department here

stay tuned for updates and cross your fingers lol
Whole massive line, i think i just died a bit loool.
talked to the purchasing department and have given me the go ahead to bring in the OMNI-kit to start and in near future we san start bring in everything else. still need to work out the fine details. but so far its a go!!!

.2001.focus.

Now i need a newer focus.
still waiting to hear back from Karl on paperwork for this
finally got a response from karl on the Omni kit

best I can do is $102 plus tax and shipping.. this price based on 5 or more units. If I can get 3 or more confirmed purchases with a deposit I can go ahead and order these up

we can also get a break on the entire massive line up, if there's other things you are interested in let me know and I can work out a price
I'd be interested in toe and camber arms, full size light weight crank pulley
I can look into that for you, I wont be able to until I get back from holidays though, on Tuesday
(05-15-2014, 12:53 AM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: [ -> ]I can look into that for you, I wont be able to until I get back from holidays though, on Tuesday

Yeah no problem, let me know. Any money saved helps buy the next part lol