FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Hey ! :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey my name is Rich im from Hamilton Ontario and I own a 2007 Ford Focus ST love the car has many mods and looking forward to doing a turbo build on it next year
(04-30-2014, 03:39 AM)rich747 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey my name is Rich im from Hamilton Ontario and I own a 2007 Ford Focus ST love the car has many mods and looking forward to doing a turbo build on it next year

Are you the guy I seen on centennial pkwy? I was in the red svt . Good looking sedan you got there .
your the dude I seen a few weeks ago with the blue fogs!
haha yes and yea thats me always cruising around and thanks man yours looks clean as well !
Welcome.

Any idea why your plate is not in stock location?
thanks man, and yea I bought the car from Quebec last summer they dont use front plates over there Smile
I wish Ontario would adopt that. I hate front plates

.2001.focus.

Hey rich. I also hate front plates. I wanna get a euro plate with my plate number to replace my front plate. But the cops already love to give my car dirty looks
yea I didnt even realize that it didnt have the front plate bracket until after i bought it I was too excited and happy to find this year of ST and then realized I have to put on a front plate but there was no way i was putting wholes through the bumper haha and yea they do suck and yea they give me weird looks as well but I dont think its just because of my plate placement I think its because of my blue fogs lol

.2001.focus.

I get weird looks all day long lmao
Woot Woot Sedan Nation! Very nice.
Get a flip up plate or "hide a plate"

when i bought my Mazda5 i told them not to put the plate bracket on because i hate to look of a front plate.

it has a flip up bracket that i mounted under the front bumper Big Grin
just don't go super lows with it. I ripped mine off lol oops
Orrrr come live in ottawa, dont have a front plate and be stealth about it haha.

Only reason i got booked for it was i had my plate on my dash so the copper knew i wasnt qc (and this guy is known for booking people on relatively small infractions)
yea I still find it funny how a cop will run a civic's plate before mine lol, and thanks CookieMahnster Ive always like the look of the sedan's lowered, and I was actually thinking about getting a hide away plate haha

also does anyone know why I cant post anything for sale ?
(05-09-2014, 05:03 AM)rich747 Wrote: [ -> ]also does anyone know why I cant post anything for sale ?

need a 100 post minimum

clicky for sell rules
thank you wow i read that a couple of times apparently i didnt read the first line -.-
Those hideaway plates are badass , might get one for the wagon project . When a cop pulls me over for no front plate , press the button and go what I do have a plate lol
haha that would be pretty sick and funny i just got pulled over a couple days ago for the fog lamps -.-, he made me wait 20 minutes to tell me to "Be aware..." what ever that means and he didnt directly say i had to take them off when i asked he said "not right away" which i guess means eventually i should lol
Our Hamilton cops are idiots lol
Pages: 1 2