FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb Focus Wagon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a friend in the market for a focus wagon. I went with him to look at a fully loaded 03 with almost 150 km and he was asking $6500 I told him no way and we got him down to $5500 but I still think its a bit much since it needs some paint on the hood rockers and there is damage on the rear quarter panel and rear passenger door. So is anyone selling there wagon Or willing to make some money I would prefer him Spend his $5500 on something that doesn't need so much work. Any takers guys.
ZX3_2NV,Dec 16 2008, 10:42 AM Wrote:I have a friend in the market for a focus wagon. I went with him to look at a fully loaded 03 with almost 150 km and he was asking $6500 I told him no way and we got him down to $5500 but I still think its a bit much since it needs some paint on the hood rockers and there is damage on the rear quarter panel and rear passenger door. So is anyone selling there wagon Or willing to make some money I would prefer him Spend his $5500 on something that doesn't need so much work. Any takers guys.
[right][snapback]278303[/snapback][/right]
I'm selling my wife's 04 ZTW - but it has to happen fast - we pick up the new car this coming Monday and if it isn't sold my dealer's taking it on trade.

He's giving me 5500 which once you factor in the tax savings on the new car is equivalent to selling it for 6215 - so frankly given the added expense and effort of selling it, I won't consider an offer less than 6650 - not to be a dick but just to be up front about my situation.

Here's the kijiji ad
+1 for Ken's wagon @ asking price. :P :lol:

You know this will be well taken care of, and has a little warranty to boot.
Sorry But like I said its gotta be under $5500. His civic got wrote off and that what they gave him so thats all he is willing to spend
ZX3_2NV,Dec 16 2008, 04:27 PM Wrote:Sorry But like I said its gotta be under $5500. His civic got wrote off and that what they gave him so thats all he is willing to spend
[right][snapback]278349[/snapback][/right]
Ah - okay - missed that part - good luck to your friend.
He found a black 2002 I think wagon fully loaded with Tan Interior for exactly $5500 KM are decent and there is a slight damage on the rear quarter panel on the passenger side but hes a body man so he will fix it. I still think he payed 2 much for it but ohh well.