FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Help choose a color?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need to buy some new couplers as an upgrade is going to happen to the FSwerks intercooler piping.

This is the engine and the engine bay will be Black with Metal Flake
[Image: IMG_20140507_085910_zps79be49af.jpg]

And the car is a Sonic Blue

[Image: IMG-20110509-00066.jpg]

What color should I go with?
Purple
Green
Blue
Black

[Image: MMCP-25SPR.jpg]
[Image: MMCP-25SGN.jpg]
[Image: MMCP-25SBL.jpg]
[Image: MMCP-25SBK.jpg]
Black vote for me... I like the simple look better in the front
I guess old age has caught up to me. I favour a monochromatic, subdued colour scheme. SVT-WGN is dark shadow grey with medium blue for highlights (rotors, sway bar, interior seats). When I pop the hood, I have to explain all of the modifications because the average person is not aware of subtle modifications. So, for you I voted purple. Once you pop the hood at a Show & Shine, that lime green block and purple intercooler tubing will have everyone asking (or saying) "What the hеll?" Definitely not stock.
Yes I am leaning towards the purple as I do like my car to stand out from the OE look lol
Had to bump up this poll so others can participate. Noticed most were going for the matched green look - except the two greens are different. The blue just does not work with lime green; the black is probably the most tasteful. Purple was just such a contrast (complementary colors) I had to vote for it. Back in the early seventies I had a lime green bicycle. I wore purple shorts when I went riding. Those were my neon days. I will not repeat what my students said.
lol that's awesome.
I chose black
purple is a terrible colourRolleyes
I voted Green, Second choice would be Black. You don't want to many colours going on.
I wanted to vote green, but then got talked into black.

I'm a big fan of the quiet, sleeper look.
Lol this is far from sleeper. The cops will have a sense like the Jedi's and know when I start it up lol
It's going to look like a ninja turtle, black.

Also blue and green really conflict so save for a paint job lol
Lmao "Ninja Turtles".
[Image: 7yju6aqe.jpg]