FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 1998 European rear bumper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone!
I need some cash for this coming week so....
I have a 98 Euro rear bumper for sale minus the reverse and fog lights.
Also includes oem molded mud flaps.
Has one small crack about 1.5" long beside passenger side reverse light(very hard to notice).

Located in Guelph
Price $300

[Image: DSC_0336Cropped.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0312Cropped.jpg]

Also looking for trades...
Things I'm looking for
SVT or ST rear disc brakes
SVT rear bumper and side skirts
300 for the entire thing. Including the rear bar

You can have all my stock stuff to swap back if you need.
No rear bar and I won't need any of your stock stuff either.
I still need the re-bar for what I'm putting back on.Wink

I am on the other hand looking for SVT side skirts and ST/SVT rear disc breaks though...
300 is way too much for me for just the bumper cover. I'm interested, but not at that price.
(05-21-2014, 01:01 PM)Mystake Wrote: [ -> ]300 is way too much for me for just the bumper cover. I'm interested, but not at that price.

How much are you thinking?
Back on track here, also keep price conversations to PM.

GLWS Sean, I know I'm getting a deal on a euro rear at 250 and that's a good friend price, 300 is reasonable
Thanks Jamie!
I'll do $300 with Fog light, Reverse light and OEM Euro mud flaps this weekend only!
(05-23-2014, 10:13 AM)castone Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Jamie!
I'll do $300 with Fog light, Reverse light and OEM Euro mud flaps this weekend only!

I'd love to do this (and I have the rear SVT brakes to trade) but I don't think the Euro bumper is compatible with my NA trailer hitch.
(05-23-2014, 01:49 PM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-23-2014, 10:13 AM)castone Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Jamie!

I'd love to do this (and I have the rear SVT brakes to trade) but I don't think the Euro bumper is compatible with my NA trailer hitch.
Yeah Ken, it would most likely stick out at least 6 inches too far lol
(05-23-2014, 02:19 AM)GFXjamie Wrote: [ -> ]Back on track here, also keep price conversations to PM.

GLWS Sean, I know I'm getting a deal on a euro rear at 250 and that's a good friend price, 300 is reasonable

Uh you shouldnt say to keep price talk to pm's then drop that youre getting one for 250.

Anyway, it seems i am out for now.

Ken... How bout them rear brakes lol. Pm on its way.