FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Used Rims, Tires and Springs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These were my rims and tires. Tire are bald and rims a lil rough but still very good.

****Asking $300 Cash****
Includes
3 X 17X7 Avanti Racing 108mm 40+ Offset 18 LBS (2 X Used 1 x New)
17X7 Avanti Racing 108mm with hub rings (4 Mounted On Tires In Picture)
General exclaim UHP 215/40ZR17 25% Left

[Image: DSC01122.jpg]
[Image: DSC00897.jpg]
[Image: 100_1175.jpg]

Used Apex Lowering Springs

Roughly 30,000KM
Paint Wear
Spring Still Strong
Asking $80 Unpainted Cash
Asking $100 Painted Cash

[Image: car_anim1_springs.gif]
An APEX® Sport Spring kit easily replaces the standard springs on your car. It will usually lower the car by 30-40 mm. Not only will this improve your cars' handling, response and grip, but will add that extra touch of style that will make your car look different from the rest of the crowd. The ride will be a little firmer, say sportier, but never too harsh.
Scorcher000,Mar 7 2010, 08:01 PM Wrote:These were my rims and tires. Tire are bald and rims a lil rough but still very good.

Asking $400 or best offer
Are these the ones in your sig?

Edit: n/m - I can see they aren't ... so:

Make / model?
Size / offset?
Weight?
Centre caps and hub rings included?
Is "a lil rough" just curb rash or something more significant?
Ya, they are. I'll fix the post sry just was rushed.
Scorcher000,Mar 7 2010, 09:36 PM Wrote:Ya, they are. I'll fix the post sry just was rushed.
[right][snapback]302919[/snapback][/right]
Sorry John ... we were posting at the same time ... so if these are 18s I'll have to say "good luck" as they won't work for me.
are you finally gonna drop it ow with the money you get for the wheels haha

why you seeling what rims did you get to replace???

free bump
drunkinmonkey,Mar 8 2010, 12:26 AM Wrote:are you finally gonna drop it ow with the money you get for the wheels haha

why you seeling what rims did you get to replace???

free bump
[right][snapback]302922[/snapback][/right]

says in his sig :P

MSR 085 Black/Chrome Lip 18" Wheels

edit:

[Image: MSR_085_black.jpg]

and i agree, lower it!! lol
The fronts are already lowered.
The rears... um the rear lca bolt is spining with the bushing and Ford doesn't sell the bushing with out the CA. So I'm waiting on Jamie to order up some adjustable LCA's then the rear will be low.
Scorcher000,Mar 8 2010, 01:43 PM Wrote:The fronts are already lowered.
The rears... um the rear lca bolt is spining with the bushing and Ford doesn't sell the bushing with out the CA. So I'm waiting on Jamie to order up some adjustable LCA's then the rear will be low.
[right][snapback]302926[/snapback][/right]

Why not buy some energy suspension bushings?
That way you can just cut out the old ones.
Energy Suspension

BTW Good luck with the sale!
castone,Mar 8 2010, 07:54 AM Wrote:
Scorcher000,Mar 8 2010, 01:43 PM Wrote:The fronts are already lowered.
[right][snapback]302926[/snapback][/right]

Why not buy some energy suspension bushings?
That way you can just cut out the old ones.
Energy Suspension

BTW Good luck with the sale!
[right][snapback]302927[/snapback][/right]

If I can't ge the arms for a good deal then i'm going that route.
Thanx
They didn't have to remove my rear lower control arms to install my springs. Whats up with that?
I'll explain at the meet.
you have to lower the control arm and drop the spring to put in rear springs unless using a inner springs compressor which is less than ideal. remove the bolt holding in one side of the arm to drop it down. had this problem on niks car and had to replace both control arms. cost was around 330$ for arms and another 10$ for hardware. not fun. now if more people join in the group buy for LCA's then we can get john lowered finally! if not... well then i guess he will b less baller
GFXjamie,Mar 8 2010, 03:22 PM Wrote:you have to lower the control arm and drop the spring to put in rear springs unless using a inner springs compressor which is less than ideal. remove the bolt holding in one side of the arm to drop it down. had this problem on niks car and had to replace both control arms. cost was around 330$ for arms and another 10$ for hardware. not fun. now if more people join in the group buy for LCA's then we can get john lowered finally! if not... well then i guess he will b less baller
[right][snapback]302946[/snapback][/right]

Wow ... not to threadjack or anything, but I can do 2 new Ford OE upgraded LCAs plus 8 new bolts and nuts, and new adjuster cams, for 245 CAD plus taxes.

And yes - those inner spring compressors are the s***s - I borrowed one from Partsource for my mechanic to use and he gave up on it ... in the end I decided I wanted the heavier duty LCA from the 2009 Focus and bought them anyway.
can you PM me individual pictures of each rim?
Ya, I'll do them today. And I'll try to do some vid. They will be ckleaned up and balanced for you too if you want them. They currntly sit at my cousins shop.
Sry, never got around to taking pics or vid. Though you'll also get 3 extra rims and a set of Spline nuts too. So thats 7 rims 16 spline nuts 4 hub rings, and 4 passible tires on the 4 of the rims
Scorcher000,Mar 10 2010, 09:40 PM Wrote:Sry, never got around to taking pics or vid. Though you'll also get 3 extra rims and a set of Spline nuts too. So thats 7 rims 16 spline nuts 4 hub rings, and 4 passible tires on the 4 of the rims
[right][snapback]303111[/snapback][/right]

are all 7 rims the same?
Bump
New Price, Items and Details
Sold

Delete ASAP ExclamationExclamationExclamation