FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 07 SES hatchback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone, thought id post my focus and get some feedback from fellow focus fans. My focus was given to me by brother in law as he had no need for it anymore. 2007 SES hatchback (automatic Undecided) with 152xxxkms. Very well taken care of just a couple dents. Decided to do small mods and enjoy the outcome.
Put a front lip off a 92 civic that fits nicely. Was told with a heat gun that it would mold on even better.
Put a dual exhaust off a nissan 350z on it but hated the look. It looked like a giant suitcase was hanging off the end (the u-haul hitch didn't help). So I ripped that all off and went all the edmonton to buy a T1R axle back. I gotta say I love the outcome of that. Sounds and looks nice.
Also put on dome rally armor mudflaps. Any ideas on what color my wheels should be?
http://s105.photobucket.com/user/Tcastil...%20Uploads
(05-19-2014, 12:53 PM)Stayfocused Wrote: [ -> ]Hey everyone, thought id post my focus and get some feedback from fellow focus fans. My focus was given to me by brother in law as he had no need for it anymore. 2007 SES hatchback (automatic Undecided) with 152xxxkms. Very well taken care of just a couple dents. Decided to do small mods and enjoy the outcome.
Put a front lip off a 92 civic that fits nicely. Was told with a heat gun that it would mold on even better.
Put a dual exhaust off a nissan 350z on it but hated the look. It looked like a giant suitcase was hanging off the end (the u-haul hitch didn't help). So I ripped that all off and went all the edmonton to buy a T1R axle back. I gotta say I love the outcome of that. Sounds and looks nice.
Also put on dome rally armor mudflaps. Any ideas on what color my wheels should be?
http://s105.photobucket.com/user/Tcastil...%20Uploads
Looks pretty good so far . Def needs more low .
Thx im actually looking for some suspension stuff
Someone always has some go low stuff up for sale here and there. Keep an eye out.