FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: extreme dimensions bumper covers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if anyone had any experience with ED stuff, whats the down-low on it? i can getting pretty cheap through my work and they have what looks to be a pretty sweet RS replica. that one I want for my 02 SVT, but i also really like the touring car package they have and want to put that on my 06 GFX. Ive seen on other forums when i was doing a bit of research that people have huge prejudices against the fibreglass kits. anyways just looking for feeding back and other places to look for kits as its the one thing im having a hard time finding in Canada.

thanks in advance Cool
I for one would never buy a fiberglass fit. id prefer the urethane bumpers they can at least take a hit and not damage. I have a urethane rs bumper on my car and it fits like a glove. they are hard to find in urethane now since the company that made the replicas went out of business

edit just looked up and seen they make it out of their duraflex material. that stuff is a lot better then straight fiberglass and can take a bit more abuse. only thing I don't like about that bumper is they removed the side vents. also would be hard to mock something up for the fog lights
Ya the foglights was my one concern with the RS bumper. But if I got the bumper I would take the time to either rig up the fog lights for it, or perhaps use projectors, not sure id have to actually have the bumper in my hand to see what i could do unless someone else has already done it. I have seen another 02 SVT with the same bumper and I loved the way it looked, because, who doesnt want an RS.

now that being said i am planning to use this car for competitions so i may not do it at all, but they do offer sponsorship. but my daily driver like I said I was looking at changing up a bit as well so i guess as long as its duraflex it'll be a decent bumper?
[Image: DC9C3E25-1194-4A6A-845C-B205DBB7B8C5-148...d74fde.jpg]

im pretty partial to it aswell
see that looks friggen awesome! and makes me want it even more.

off topic but 905 rides, are you from the niagara area? im in St Catharines.
yes that would be the club. i'm from Hamilton personally

btw that is the one made by F2, they are out of business but there is still a few of the kits floating around