FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: WTB: roush focus spoiler
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking to buy a roush spoiler for my svt focus. Looking for the top wing.
I sold mine a few years ago. I don't know of any others in Ontario. Good luck on the search.
(05-29-2014, 02:14 AM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]I sold mine a few years ago. I don't know of any others in Ontario. Good luck on the search.

Thanks, crossing my fingers hoping I can find one.

02ztsian

Post up a pic of exactly what you want-there is a ZX5 in the local Picky Pull with a spoiler.
Want to see if it's what you want.
(05-30-2014, 10:08 AM)svt_focus_2002 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-29-2014, 02:14 AM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]I sold mine a few years ago. I don't know of any others in Ontario. Good luck on the search.

Check out Quebec for sale sites - can't remember who told me, but IIRC the vast majority of Roush Foci sold in Canada went to the two Ford / Roush dealers in the Montreal area.
I am looking for the spoiler at the top of the hatch.

(05-30-2014, 11:04 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-30-2014, 10:08 AM)svt_focus_2002 Wrote: [ -> ]

Check out Quebec for sale sites - can't remember who told me, but IIRC the vast majority of Roush Foci sold in Canada went to the two Ford / Roush dealers in the Montreal area.

I will defiantly check it out

02ztsian

The one I found in the yard is from a 2007 Street Appearance Package not a Roush.

Looks like this but in black...
[Image: ag_06focus_rrspl.jpg]
I never thought about the spa spoiler. Are they easier to find? And has anyone ever used a duraflex spoiler?
How much is that red sap one in the yard?

02ztsian

I went back and it's gone.
Was going to pull it for my new ride!
http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showt...p?t=437361
Do you remember the price, might have to keep an eye out for myself