FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: ZTW needs this!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This car is legendary , unfortunately not everyone will have 14 thou sitting around for an older car . Everything was Definetly done right tho . Love the color .
Haha I knew exactly what this was going to be before I clicked the thread. I saw this on my fb yesterday. Nice looking wagon, not sure I love the center exit exhaust and it would be nice to see some interior shots too
Nice car, unfortunately the current owner added some custom paint to some things, interior and under hood which don't look as good anymore. Aside from that the best built wagons to date
(06-02-2014, 11:10 PM)GFXjamie Wrote: [ -> ]Nice car, unfortunately the current owner added some custom paint to some things, interior and under hood which don't look as good anymore. Aside from that the best built wagons to date

Yup - followed that car from the early days. Having said that, I'd much rather have one of these available at my local Ford store.

[Image: Ford_Focus_ST_Est_281112(4).jpg]
One little tiny error in that CosWagon advertisement on Craig’s List. It does NOT have trophies from every car show event. SVT-WGN was judged "Best Wagon" at the 2011 Ford Nationals in Carlisle, Pennsylvania. Let me say up front that I know SVT-WGN is not better than the CosWagon, but the fact it was built in Humboldt, and driven across the continent to participate in that event is what impressed the three judges involved. Those two major facts - the car was completely homebuilt (not in a Speed Shop with unlimited budget reputed to be in excess of $30,000) and was driven, not trailered to the event (Trailer Queen.) Add in the third fact, SVT-WGN has now seen two winters of snow as well. It is a daily driver.
The exhaust port on that car does nothing for me at all (the CL ad). Looks totally out of place...perhaps it's just the tip though. Ha
Ive seen that Cosworth wagon in person, Its a beautiful car. He beat me for 1st place at a fun ford car show back in the day.