FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: SVT stock bumper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am hoping someone can help me, i am trying to locate a stock SVT front bumper cover. Im not pick on the colour, I would just like something in good condition that will fit my 02 SVT. having a heck of a time trying to find one through a yard, and I am not a fan of the after market ones available.
thanks in advance !

also im in Ontario and would prefer not to ship, I can pick it up pretty much anywhere in southern ontario.
Honestly I was just talking to a Focaljet member that has a junkyard in the States and he specifically hunts for Foci in autions. Currently he said he has 29 SVT Foci. They are few and far to find so good luck.
that is what I was fearing, oh well worse case scenario i can get a duraflex bumper from work pretty cheap. that being said if anyone ever has one they want to sell ill still take it Smile
interested in knowing how cheap is cheap??? I have a price from a trusty friend already but it is always nice to compare.
well apparently my supply is not trusty as I found out yesterday when I was pricing the ED rs replica...... they were about 200-300 with shipping for me, so that really blows now...... I'm just stuck. Angry
That's actually cheaper then most retailers will price you out. Bumpers aren't cheap but if you want another price you could ask ZTWsquared nicely with a part number too.
thanks, for the advice if my work lets me down I will ask with puppy dog eyes and a case of beer if I can get a good price lol Smile