FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: WTB: Few Random Items
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys

Got a couple of items I am looking for. First two are a little random.

1. Driver side front fender for 00-04 focus preferrably in red but will take any color if the price is right. Mine is an 04 SVT (just incase there is a difference i am not aware of)

2. SVT front fog lights, just seeing if anyone has them before I attempt to buy new.

3. short shifter for an 04 svt.

4. front and rear strut tower braces. Again just seeing if there are any around before i attempt to buy new.

thanks, hopefully some guys have some stuff they wanna get rid of.
I have two sonic blue fenders . I'll sell for $60 won't separate .
Where would pick up be?
(06-10-2014, 04:50 AM)2000zx3sct Wrote: [ -> ]I have two sonic blue fenders . I'll sell for $60 won't separate .
(06-10-2014, 03:25 AM)Eddz4 Wrote: [ -> ]2. SVT front fog lights, just seeing if anyone has them before I attempt to buy new.

Check your local upull yard for some 2005-09 ford escape's fogs there the same fit. Some escapes as well but I forget the year. A found a couple and replaced mine since the glass was cracked.
I'm in Hamilton , I could travel a bit to meetup
Great thanks for the tip will definitely check it out.

(06-10-2014, 07:58 AM)zx3wantobesvt Wrote: [ -> ]Check your local upull yard for some 2005-09 ford escape's fogs there the same fit. Some escapes as well but I forget the year. A found a couple and replaced mine since the glass was cracked.
If you can't find a good fender, I have a brand new fender in black primer that I no longer need.
I have 2 Brand New SVT/GFX fog lights Still in sealed boxes. But I want $100 for them as that is just under what I paid for them with shipping and taxes. Let me know.