FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: hello from east toronto
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello everyone, just recently picked up a 2002 SVT in cd silver. love the car, mechanically the car needs some work but it runs and gets me from a to b. Over time and paychecks I will be fixing it up.
(06-11-2014, 09:53 AM)allan19111911 Wrote: [ -> ]hello everyone, just recently picked up a 2002 SVT in cd silver. love the car, mechanically the car needs some work but it runs and gets me from a to b. Over time and paychecks I will be fixing it up.

Welcome to the site - you've got lots of company here in terms of people fixing up Foci; chances are whatever problem you encounter someone on here has been there and done that - and can save you time, money and aggravation. There's also a ton of expertise on here in terms of modifications and performance upgrades should those things be in your future too.

Keep us in the loop in terms of how you're doing and don't be shy about asking questions.

Cheers