FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Blue SVT Seats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: $_20.JPG]

Moving Sale. SVT Ford Focus leather seats with blue insert for sale. I will be selling my ZX3 with the stock interior so these seats are up for sale. The leather is in great condition other than the very common small hole in the drivers seat from folding it to let rear passengers in ( shown in kijiji ad ) The cloth insert could use a cleaning but I'm too busy so I'll include a brand new cleaner with the sale. These seats will fit in any 1st gen focus hatchback 2000-2007 and can be modified to fit the sedans or wagons. Asking $300 but for FC.net members $240 Takes them. Pick up near Hwy 50 and Rutherford or meet at massiv meet.

Kijiji Link for More Pics
(06-11-2014, 11:44 AM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ][Image: $_20.JPG]

Moving Sale. SVT Ford Focus leather seats with blue insert for sale. I will be selling my ZX3 with the stock interior so these seats are up for sale. The leather is in great condition other than the very common small hole in the drivers seat from folding it to let rear passengers in ( shown in kijiji ad ) The cloth insert could use a cleaning but I'm too busy so I'll include a brand new cleaner with the sale. These seats will fit in any 1st gen focus hatchback 2000-2007 and can be modified to fit the sedans or wagons. Asking $300 but for FC.net members $240 Takes them. Pick up near Hwy 50 and Rutherford or meet at massiv meet.

Kijiji Link for More Pics

PM'd
I also have the seats already wired for a non Airbag Focus I can include the wiring and pigtails basically everything I have to make the seats work without any dash lights showing up. Jamie wired them maybe he can chime in on exactly what was done.

Also if your going to msg me via Kijiji make sure you mention your a FC.net member so I can give you the discount.
Sale Pending. SOMEONE BUY MY SVT REAR BUMPER