FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: WTB - lights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking for any old yellowed lights in pair.

It can be from any car and it can be fog lights or headlights or even side markers. Smaller size is better but not really matter.

I am trying to set those up in showroom for display purpose.
You tell me the price.
Focus headlights with yellow tint $20 takes the pair
i got a pair of unused 2002 focus headlights, few months old, sittin in origional packaging at my parents place in 'sauga.
where are you located? you didnt list a location on your profile and didnt mention your location in the wtb post?? so thats why im asking
actually it is in my profile. Richmond hill GO station. that is where I located.
However, how much are you asking for it.
Depends on price and availability of my time, I will have to see.

And I will contact you probably end of this month, Dru.
oh ok, it was a problem with the focuscanada net SQL database probably was very slow to parse the data, so it was not loading fast enough, after i left the page open for 10 mins it fully loaded and i do see your location. i will send you a private message this weekend with some details and possibly a picture of the focus head lights, and if you can kindly get back to me about this and hopefully we can work out some kind of an agreement if that would be ok!