FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I'm back with a focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Hello!

I now own a 09 focus se coupe, not the svt I was looking for but am pretty excited to be driving something this new.
edit: I should add its a 5 speed manual. No more shitty 4 speed auto that was in the 04 mazda3. Its suppose to have less power than the mazda (2l vs 2.3) but its so much more lively and gets much better gas mileage Smile
I've had it for a few weeks and have been trying to log back onto this forum to say hi, was having difficulties :p

Anyways here's some pictures.

[Image: YYAXMKfl.jpg]

[Image: ll0nm1Nl.jpg]

It has:
magnaflow catback - not normal a fan of i4 sound, but im impressed!
eibach? lowering springs
Steeda CAI
Short throw shifter

So far I've replaced:
Front and rear sway bar end links, just put moog in. If the fronts fail quickly it's getting massive ones.
Fog lights - both were broken by rocks

Up coming plans:
Plasti dip wheels - gun metal with silver flake. Was looking for aftermarket wheels, might try again next year.
Fix rock chips. It has a few paint flaws, doesn't really matter since it just a DD and mostly winter beater. But i still want to try to fix some of it up.

I'll post better pics ones I have that all done.

I'll make up for lack of focus pictures with some mustang ones....

[Image: CYlSsfVl.jpg]

[Image: 5h7DYIrl.jpg]

[Image: M0FhN0cl.jpg]

[Image: kXB0gLil.jpg]

[Image: jJlzwchl.jpg]

[Image: 0hCdE1Ql.jpg]

Thanks! Hope to be active member of the community now!
normally not a fan of the 90s mustang, but youve made that thing mint! focus aint bad either lol
looking good man. nice stable for sure