FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: zx3 sideskirts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey i have a svt focus but the passenger sideskirt is cracked, so just looking for the black plastic zx3 skirts? anyone have any local GTA area?
I have a set of original Wings West zx3 side skirts

They need paint $150

Located in Courtice, Ont ( just east of Oshawa )
(06-24-2014, 09:44 PM)SL8RZZX3 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a set of original Wings West zx3 side skirts

They need paint $150

Located in Courtice, Ont ( just east of Oshawa )

hey sorry no thanks just want the stocks... bump.. anyone?
(06-24-2014, 03:23 AM)ziggyssvt Wrote: [ -> ]hey i have a svt focus but the passenger sideskirt is cracked, so just looking for the black plastic zx3 skirts? anyone have any local GTA area?

I have a couple of sets of ZX3 side skirts - I'm in Brampton, the parts are in Campbellville. I'm going there tomorrow morning and can take pics fwiw - or if you're nearby you're welcome to come and see them for yourself.
(08-09-2014, 02:14 PM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-24-2014, 03:23 AM)ziggyssvt Wrote: [ -> ]hey i have a svt focus but the passenger sideskirt is cracked, so just looking for the black plastic zx3 skirts? anyone have any local GTA area?

I have a couple of sets of ZX3 side skirts - I'm in Brampton, the parts are in Campbellville. I'm going there tomorrow morning and can take pics fwiw - or if you're nearby you're welcome to come and see them for yourself.

hey i inboxed you, but never heard back?
(08-26-2014, 07:52 AM)ziggyssvt Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-09-2014, 02:14 PM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]

hey i inboxed you, but never heard back?

Sorry, I must have missed it - let me check now.

Edit: found your PM, responded back.