FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: new to forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
heard i picked up an old relic that may have belonged to hardcore.

thought i'd join up and post a couple pics.

[Image: focus003_zpse25fe683.jpg]

[Image: focus015_zps36ced10b.jpg]

[Image: focus014_zpsfb23e27b.jpg]

[Image: focus008_zps43a6f6e4.jpg]

[Image: focus012_zps7935b057.jpg]
Should put the power steering bottle back in oem spot and sell me bracket for the old blower kit :p

Looks good but needs some tlc
Ya it definetly needs some love, tranny need attention and motor is in need of at least a timing belt. I accidentally erased the tune of the sct so it's currently running like a bag of s**t. Rear coil over sleeves are seized as well. Work in progress haha
(06-29-2014, 02:04 PM)mx3matt Wrote: [ -> ]Ya it definetly needs some love, tranny need attention and motor is in need of at least a timing belt. I accidentally erased the tune of the sct so it's currently running like a bag of s**t. Rear coil over sleeves are seized as well. Work in progress haha

Tell us more about the tune - there may be help available. By "erased" do you mean you put the car back to the stock tune?
(06-29-2014, 10:06 PM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2014, 02:04 PM)mx3matt Wrote: [ -> ]Ya it definetly needs some love, tranny need attention and motor is in need of at least a timing belt. I accidentally erased the tune of the sct so it's currently running like a bag of s**t. Rear coil over sleeves are seized as well. Work in progress haha

Tell us more about the tune - there may be help available. By "erased" do you mean you put the car back to the stock tune?

wanted to update my firmware, so put the ecu back to stock but forgot to backup my tune before updating firmware, had the computer crash mid update and voila no more tune and nothing but file system error on the handheld
Does the idler currently mount to an aluminum bracket by chance? If so you should remove the bracket as it was from the blower kit that never made it's way to the current owner and isn't proper for belt routing FYI
(07-01-2014, 02:13 AM)GFXjamie Wrote: [ -> ]Does the idler currently mount to an aluminum bracket by chance? If so you should remove the bracket as it was from the blower kit that never made it's way to the current owner and isn't proper for belt routing FYI

i'll have to take a look later today
yep my old baby...she has fallen from grace a bit since I owned her, and about 90hp Tongue

PM or text me if you have any questions. I can try and help out with what the car had when I had it, but from what I see right now its missing the exhaust, supercharger and who knows what else. somewhere there is my old FS thread that will probably list what it had when I sold it. BTW the odometer is not right, I hope whoever sold it to you explained that but typically these things are conveniently forgotten.

I hope you resurrect it and give it some new life.
nice car, it does look familiar maybe it belonged to someone on here before, i think it could have been another members car at one time

as for the car, are u gonna change the pea shooter exhaust? also the euro bumper, how is the signals wired up? are they wired to hte majour/ground wires from the headlight signals or the corner side blinkers (park lights)
Nice looking ride & Welcome Smile
(07-16-2014, 03:03 AM)hardk0re Wrote: [ -> ]yep my old baby...she has fallen from grace a bit since I owned her, and about 90hp Tongue

PM or text me if you have any questions. I can try and help out with what the car had when I had it, but from what I see right now its missing the exhaust, supercharger and who knows what else. somewhere there is my old FS thread that will probably list what it had when I sold it. BTW the odometer is not right, I hope whoever sold it to you explained that but typically these things are conveniently forgotten.

I hope you resurrect it and give it some new life.

big thanks to you and zx3kash for helping me figure out so many unknowns. i'll be putting a worklog up in a few days. don't have any major plans other then breathing new life into an old girl.

for a daily shes been pretty sweet tho.