FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Dyno Day This Saturday!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I enjoyed myself , kinda turned into a honda meet but it was cool seeing the different numbers that they put down . That last honda was crazy, 700hp . Not to mention that blue Hyundai sleeper , that was my fav .
The last car was a Toyota Trueno that ran 740hp. Had a honda s2k engine with twin turbos. It was crazy!
Hey guys thanks for everyone that showed up. But we only had 7 focus actually dyno. So next year I'm expecting big numbers from the domestic class.
I thought it was a good time. Met a couple focus guys I didn't know. Saw some cool
Cars. And found out that I apparently did something right with my car.
Whats wrong with our community LOL we have had a boat load of new members lately, yet our attendance for everything is lack luster at best.

I want to see ATLEAST 15 foci next year. No excuses. It's 60$ and it keeps the forum a community and keeps events happening.

Enjoy coming to meets and events like the dyno days of the past? Show up and bring a friend.

I know weather had a good impact on the turn out but guys we have been talking about this for months now.
Ya, I had a thing and Joey had work... So that's 2 down but still we should of had more cars out. Next year has to have more people out please!!!

Next year I plan to do s Spring Cruise, Summer BBQ and Fall Cruise. Plus the dinners during the winter.
If I knew I'd show up with F150
(09-20-2014, 11:38 PM)GFXjamie Wrote: [ -> ]Whats wrong with our community LOL we have had a boat load of new members lately, yet our attendance for everything is lack luster at best.

I want to see ATLEAST 15 foci next year. No excuses. It's 60$ and it keeps the forum a community and keeps events happening.

Enjoy coming to meets and events like the dyno days of the past? Show up and bring a friend.

I know weather had a good impact on the turn out but guys we have been talking about this for months now.

I know a lot of us Focus ST owners would love to have a meet but we are having trouble arranging it too. And now the season is pretty much over.

Next year we have to try a more central location for weekly meets and take it from there...
Lol I set up meets every other week during the good season and we have very little numbers show up... anyway I'll post soon about the once a month dinner meet.
I've only made it to one Monday meet. Hoping to make the next one though.
Dru sorry that I've been MIA. Life. Here's the album of photos from Dyno Day 2014.

http://s1317.photobucket.com/user/Kotlkn...Day%202014
I'll be back this year. New wheels and new TMPS sensors added so hopefully I won't run into the same issues with them interfering with the dyno system. Too bad though, bolted on a bunch of stuff and was hopin to get the stock reading before this year. Oh well.
I was hoping to see what a stock one would do too, maybe this year someone else will run a stock mk3.

Though feel free to delete the picture of me getting the trophy. I hate having my picture taken.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5