FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: WTB factory carpet floor mats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just as the title says

i'm looking for black factory carpet floor mats for my buddy for an 06 focus ST. i'm sure all model years from 00-07 will work

thanks
I have a set out of one of the SVT's but they are just your standard ford mat
ya that's what im looking for can you post some pics?
sure thing, I will when I get home from work tonight.
wicked awesome. thanks
sorry dude i totally forgot last night when I got home;

[Image: 20140718_174340_zpsfeoxwyhp.jpg]

they need a good cleaning....also for some reason on my camera they dont look very black :/
pm sl8rzzx3, he may have a set. I unloaded all my old focus stuff on him, there was a set of svt matts, and some stock matts I think. If he is not using them he may sell them.
I was going to throw out there that I have a 2012 black set still in wrappers but the drivers side attaches differently.
(07-19-2014, 08:13 AM)Mobius Wrote: [ -> ]sorry dude i totally forgot last night when I got home;

[Image: 20140718_174340_zpsfeoxwyhp.jpg]

they need a good cleaning....also for some reason on my camera they dont look very black :/

how much you asking for them
I was thinking 20 bucks? I know they usually cost a lot more then that. 30 if you want me to come up to the GTA.
(07-22-2014, 12:13 AM)Mobius Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking 20 bucks? I know they usually cost a lot more then that. 30 if you want me to come up to the GTA.

where are you located?
Niagara Falls