FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Shantz hill focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone. I was just cruising through Preston (cambridge) on shantz hill and saw a black and green done up focus sedan. I was the silver svt that drove past and gave the thumbs up. Would love to meet more local foci people.

Even if this wasn't you and you are in the area send me a message or reply here.

I meet up with a few guys from London from time to time and would love to add more I to our cruises and BBQs.
was it all stickered up and turbod?
(07-21-2014, 10:16 PM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: [ -> ]was it all stickered up and turbod?

yes it was......
He's from Guelph. Ya... No other comment.

Anyway I am local, may of spotted one of my two or my girl friends car. We are in hespeler but she just finished classes at conestoga.

[Image: u8uhugyp.jpg]
[Image: atyna6u9.jpg]
[Image: ehugujy7.jpg]
im with Jamie on this one no comment on that car
know who the guy is, rather not discuss the car lol
this u*** thing?
[Image: 1522822_10153659674105311_1482261970_o.jpg]
[Image: uhemynuj.jpg]

A wise man once told me don't turn your car into a cheese can. That car is the definition of what he wanted every car enthusiast to not do LOL
(07-22-2014, 10:23 PM)GFXjamie Wrote: [ -> ][Image: uhemynuj.jpg]

A wise man once told me don't turn your car into a cheese can. That car is the definition of what he wanted every car enthusiast to not do LOL

ya thats the car lol.....and to be honest until i saw the ford badge on the front of it, i could have sworn it was a civic.

gfxjamie..... you have a nice looking fleet lol. we should meet up sometime, need some local guys to meet/crusie with. although mine is out of commish for a bit, again.
My red one is out of commish also. Where a bout are you from? I know I have spotted a couple foci around lately and there is a few Stockish svts kicking around here
I live on Preston parkway. At the top of shantz hill. I've been restoring mine since January. I've done a few upgrades but nothing major yet. I don't even have the svt bumper on mine.
It was very close to the scrap yard before I got it.