FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Happy Civic Day / Happy Simcoe Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know this is a Ford forum but the Civic im talking about is not the Car, its the Civic Day holiday, which is also known as Simcoe Day!
So Happy Civic Day/ Simcoe Day!

What are you guys doing on this wonderful holiday day? I would wish everyone a long weekend but more and more companies are asking for their employees to WORK on Saturday and Sunday, and some even have to work the Holiday Monday, some have to work the weekend + the holiday, but dont feel bad, your making extra $ so enjoy it

Those of you who have the Monday off, what are you doing? going to any events in the City? There Carnival (formerly carabana), theres Octobers Very Own Fest, theres Vell music fest, theres some reggae thingy somewhere in town, theres Scarborough rib fest in the east end of Toronto (pronounced Tarannah by rob ford)

so what will it be?
Staying away from Toronto and the neighboring highways.
Tranny service on the truck.
Junk yard hunt.
BlownGSR to B18 engine swap
Work on focus. Engine in...
If there is time. Rippers and sleep lol.
I was in simcoe all weekend for a car show
I ended up tearing up some of the kitchen floor (one laminate layer, two vinyl layers), weeding the flower beds, and looking for a pool. Hopefully the other half will get over the pool idea, they're friggin' expensive.