FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Busted rear shock on '07 ST...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the title says, I noticed that I have a busted rear shock on my '07 ST (leaking oil from shock).
I don't plan on putting this 220,000Km car on the track, so what kind of shock should I get?
Should I try to replace them myself? I can imagine the bolts will be seized up and I don't have a torque wrench...well I do but it doesn't click anymore.
Thanks!
if you don't plan tracking/lowering the car a normal shock should be ok. get away with a kyb setup. getting the rear shocks our are pretty easy. 2 bolts and shes out
Nope, don't plan on taking it to the track... Hopefully I'll have a new '14 ST for that! :p
What about cheap shocks from Canadian Tire? lol Like Monroes? 30$ each! on special lol
Tough to beat that price, especially for a brand name with a warranty.

(08-06-2014, 05:55 AM)Gravter Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, don't plan on taking it to the track... Hopefully I'll have a new '14 ST for that! :p
What about cheap shocks from Canadian Tire? lol Like Monroes? 30$ each! on special lol