FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Massiv Friday Meet August 15th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys so I'm setting up a meet in Hamilton for more people to get the Dyno Day money into me.

The location is the BestBuy that we have met at before.
1779 Stone Church RD East
Time- 8pm until whenever!

Please post up if you can make it out.

Thank you.
wooohooooo i should be there!!!! hopefully i can figure out the issue with the focus and getting it running and bring it out
I'll be there , just around the corner from me Big Grin
Ill be there just not sure if I will be walking or driving lol
I'll be there!
tonight still a go?
Yes!!!
YAY!!!! ill be there not sure which vehicle yet though. im gonna try my hardest to get the focus there but no promises
any buddy have a set of SP463 plugs they are willing to sell and bring?
sorry none in my pile of parts...
We need more hamilton meets for sure lol
ya we do. was good seeing everyone that came
New to this group/focus are the meets usually in the same spot every year for Hamilton and surrounding locations? I know Sunday nights they usually have a lot of cars at the pit stop an seen few focus guys there before
I think we only had like one meet in Hamilton last season . Most where in Mississauga on Dixie rd . I've driven by the pit stop last year but never really had time to stop in
(02-22-2015, 12:36 PM)2000zx3sct Wrote: [ -> ]I think we only had like one meet in Hamilton last season . Most where in Mississauga on Dixie rd . I've driven by the pit stop last year but never really had time to stop in

I know there was one year where you Hamilton guys had a good 5 or 6 meets one summer - I came out for a couple of them, they were excellent.

I can't remember who organized them but he did a great job - it would be nice to see more Hamilton meets this year and for sure I would come out for a couple. Consistency is the key to getting to the point where the meets get solid attendance.

Of course, it's always great to see the Hamilton crew come out to the Massiv MONDAY meets every other MONDAY in Dixie/401 area.
Every other Monday*** or are you busy on the Monday Ken Wink
(02-23-2015, 09:44 AM)Scorcher000 Wrote: [ -> ]Every other Monday*** or are you busy on the Monday Ken Wink

No LOL - Mondays are fine thanks John. Talk about a senior's moment ...
I'd definitely attend a few meets, I did one or two Hamilton ones last year