FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: How Many Of You Have Used Craiglist?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm wanting to get a few PS3 games like Motorstorm: Pacific Rift and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. I've seen a few good prices but they are not listed in my city.
I've seen them listed in Toronto for a fairly good price. You think I should ask if the seller ships? I've never used CraigList before. There is no "guarentee" like eBay so I'm a bit skeptic about it.
I've used Craigslist and Kijiji without issues. But I would never agree to shipping an item if I was the seller(and I have sold before on Kijiji). I would not recommend shipping. If it's a good price you need to act quickly and pick the item up yourself.
yeah with those sites, i would like to actually see the item before paying for them. As you said Ebay gives you that money back(sort of crap) with kijiji or craigslist, you pay and its a done deal.
I have used it and I too have also met the seller in person before the transaction was completed. Never had any problems. But I would lean towards the face to face Purchace.
Met them face to face, that's the whole premise behind those sites anyways. Local online classifieds.

Too many scams these days to take a risk. I've bought and sold on both sites.
Well, I just bought Uncharted on eBay at the price I wanted to pay. :)
As for craigslist, I guess if I were in Toronto or Montreal it would be worth it but I'm not. I guess I'll steer clear from it.. for now.

Thanks for your input.
another option is pay one of us in Toronto and we can ship it out to you.