FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: rat rods?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
sitting here bored at work thinking about rat rods haha.

anyone here ever built a rat rod or into rat rods?
been thinking about hopefully picking up a project in the spring possibly and fiddling with that for a next project perhaps. unsure at the moment.

iv seen some guy wanting to make a rat rod out of a focus hatch but im not sure I like it haha
not really into rat rods much myself, seen quite a few nice ones a couple weeks ago out in Port Colbourne at Canal days. but as far as other off beat projects go, always liked the american muscle with an import engine build. which i know is probably sacrilegious to alot of people. but whatever id like to see a 69 Firebird slide around a corner.

but a focus rat rod? why? theres so many other cool projects you could do with that...

a '32 ford though... thatd be awesome
All depends on how much cash your willing to spend . I still want to see a ratted out focus . Fully rust it out , slam it on some steel rims Lol.
i got an SVT thats half way there if you want lol
PRICE?
sorry that was more of a sarcastic comment on the poor shape that my SVT's body was allowed to get in. but that being said i also have another thats a shell. motor blew in it if your serious at all.